GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
§ 1. General information
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services of the company ATS EXPORT UG
(limited liability) Ahmed Latif, Am Anger 185283 Wolnzach-Eschelbach about the (hereinafter: "Seller"), regarding the
Online shop ünchen.com and all subdomains associated with the domain www.restposten-ats.de . Deviating provisions of
Customers do not apply unless confirmed in writing by the seller. Individual agreements between the seller
and customers always come first.
(2) The seller offers customers new and used goods for sale in the online shop www.restposten-m ünchen.com.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The contract is concluded through a declaration of acceptance by the seller. The one previously submitted by the customer
Place the selected items in the shopping cart and click on "Payment Order" or "Load Card" button
Offer to the seller who checks this.
(2) The customer has the option of contacting the seller online, or by e-mail, fax or letter on the basis of a
special item request. Upon receipt of such a request, the seller shall provide the customer with a
Offer by e-mail, letter or fax. A contract is only concluded with the customer's offer
(3) The contract text is saved. The customer receives the text of the contract by e-mail.
§ 3 Prices, Shipping, Payment, Dunning Fees
(1) The prices indicated apply to orders via the online shop. All prices are final prices.
(2) Any additional shipping costs can be found in the respective product description in the offer
specified separately. Delivery by freight forwarder, we calculate shipping costs according to our applicable
(3) The delivery to the customer by the seller takes place at the customer's request against the following payment methods:
Payment in advance by bank transfer, payment in advance by PayPal, payment on collection.
(4) If the customer chooses to pay in advance by bank transfer, payment will be made no later than 7 days from the calendar day after
The contract is due. Delivery on account is after payment within 7 days from the calendar day at the latest
The bill is due. Payment by cash on delivery, the purchase price is plus shipping and
Commissioned transport company, cash on delivery fees due upon delivery and presentation of the cash on delivery receipt by the.
(5) If a customer is in arrears with his payment obligations, the seller can claim damages in accordance with
legal regulations and/or withdraw from the contract.
(6) The customer always issues an invoice to the seller, which he receives upon delivery or otherwise
Go to the text form.
§ 4 Delivery, transfer of risk
(1) Unless otherwise contractually agreed, the ordered goods will be delivered to the address specified by the customer
delivered. Delivery is from the seller's warehouse.
(2) The seller reserves the right to make a partial delivery unless this appears to be advantageous for quick processing
and the delivery of parts is not exceptionally unreasonable for the customer. Additional costs due to installment payments
are not billed to the customer.
(3) The seller reserves the right to withdraw from the obligation to fulfill the contract if the goods are damaged by a
suppliers on the day on which the delivery is to take place and the delivery does not take place in whole or in part. The
The self-delivery reservation only applies if the seller is not responsible for the failure to deliver. The
The seller is not responsible for the lack of performance if there is a so-called congruence with the supplier at the time
Hedging transaction to fulfill contractual obligations has been concluded. The goods are not delivered, the seller will
to inform the customer immediately about this circumstance and an already paid purchase price and shipping costs
(4) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods is transferred to the customer upon delivery
around. If the customer is an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and coincidence arises when the shipment is purchased
Deterioration of the goods and risk of delay in delivery of the goods to the transport company that
Carrier or the person who safely carries out the shipment.
(5) We deliver to the following countries: Germany (delivery time: 3), EU (delivery time: 4), Europe (delivery time: 5), worldwide (delivery time:)
§ 5 Right of Withdrawal
Customers who are consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB have a statutory right of withdrawal. For information
§ 6 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the seller until all claims from the contract have been fulfilled. In the case of,.
that the customer is a legal entity under public law, a special fund under public law or a
An entrepreneur is also in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity
ongoing business relationship until settlement of all claims that the seller holds in connection with the contract
are entitled to.
§ 7 Warranty
In the event of defects, the customer's legal regulations shall apply in accordance with the following provisions.
warranty rights. Section 377 (1) sentence 1 lit. HGB also applies only to merchants who are involved in the contract.
§ 8 Liability
Apart from the liability for material and legal defects, the seller is liable without limitation as far as the cause of the damage is concerned
based on intent or gross negligence. He is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations
(Obligations whose violation jeopardizes the purpose of the contract) as well as for the violation of cardinal obligations
(Obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on which)
compliance with which the customer regularly trusts), but only for the foreseeable damage that is typical for the contract. For the
Other than the above obligations are not liable for negligence on the part of the seller.
§ 9 Final Provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. Mandatory regulations of the country where you are your legal person
stay remain unaffected.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a
special fund under public law is the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between
Client and provider the seat of the provider.